29 May 2019

Next steps



Today, they announced the winner of the NineDots prize. "Annie Zaidi has won the $100k @NineDotsPrize for innovative thinking with her essay Bread, Cement, Cactus: http://bit.ly/2Qw2GFj" Oh well. I gave it my best shot. I may still write the book. I already have an outline. I should have been writing it all along.

I'm still suffering from writer's block when it comes to starting the new book about my family's journey to America during WWII, but that hasn't stopped my other activities, including planting a vineyard and writing new poetry. So I'll get back to it. But first, I'll have to take a little break to go sailing for a couple of months. If you're interested in 'what on earth is she up to now?', check out my sailing blog. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment