16 May 2022

Cars I have owned

My first car was a Pontiac LeMans (dirty gold) 350 HP V8 muscle car which my sister gave me when she went to Brazil. I hated it but it was all American powerful. When I had to park in garages, they'd always ask what color it was. It was a dirty gold or dark mustard color. Ugly. I sold it during the fuel crisis when the cost of gasoline went through the roof and we had huge backups at the pump where we could only fuel up on alternate days. I did not buy this car, but I traded it for a fuel-efficient Honda Accord. 


Cars I bought:

Honda Accord (gold) - hatchback -- wrecked 

Honda Accord (silver) - sedan -- good performer

Triumph TR7 (green) -- piece of junk

Nissan 300ZX (red) -- hot stuff

Nissan Altima (black) -- 4-door sports car

Lexus LS400 (gold) Sammy (Samurai) -- old man's car

Mercedes SLK320 (burgundy)  Maxie (Maximilian) -- fabulous car

Mini One (black) Mickey (Micky Mouse) -- fun car (Sold)

Ford Focus (gunmetal grey) Finn (Finn McCool) -- great to drive


What I have always wanted but will never have is a Jaguar XKE. 





No comments:

Post a Comment